Monday, February 6, 2017

Paradise of Magnolia - Magnolia Dies only


Good day, Magnolia Friends!

I have a new card to share with you today, and I will be posting every first Monday of the month for Paradise of Magnolia. I am so happy that Laurigami invited me to join her design team!

Our new challenge for the month of February is…

“Magnolia dies only (no stamps)”


My baby card features lots of cute Magnolia dies. My teddy bear, onesies dress tags, and flowers were created with dies from the Celebration DooHickey Club Volume 5. My rocking horse is from the Christmas DooHickey Club Volume 2. The other Magnolia dies I cut are the Heart Swirl and Clover leaves.


I used some designer papers from DCWV’s Nana’s Nursery Baby Girl collection which was just sitting in my hoard vault waiting for this card to be created. I machine stitched my DPs onto Bazzill cardstock and finished it with some white cotton twine bows and American Crafts ribbon.

I hope you join us for the challenge. I’ll be back tomorrow with another Magnolia creation.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugz,






1 comment:

Céline said...

really amazing
hugs
céline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...