Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lil Christmas Evie

Hello, Friends. I didn’t think I had another Christmas card in me with all the cards I’ve made this holiday season. But I have one more that I’m entering into a couple of challenges before the yearend.
This is my first card using a Lil Lolita Stamp; her name is Evie. These stamps are so delicate and it was challenging to color with my Copics but I think she turned out very nice. The designer papers are from the Mistletoe collection by Memory Box.
I added white flock to Evie’s dress for dimension and used a few of my Gelly Roll Glitter pens for sparkle on her dress buttons, holly berries, lipstick and the bells. I also gave her shoes a coat of Glossy Accents.
I just love how it shimmers under the light.
Here are the Copics and Gelly Roll pens I used to color Evie.

This card is my submission to:
Stampavie and More - “Red” Challenge

Supplies
Stamps: Lil Christmas Lolita Evie, Lil Lolita
Pattern Paper: Mistletoe, Memory Box
Cardstock: Ivory, The Paper Co.; Green Shimmer, The Paper Studio
Punches/Die Cuts: Infinite Loops Trim, Martha Stewart
Embellishments: Glossy Accents, Ranger; Ribbon, Offray; Poinsettias, Wild Orchid Crafts; Gold Pearls, Recollections; Barn Door Distress Ink, Ranger

I hope you enjoyed my card...Thanks for stopping by.

Hugz,

4 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW Cathy Evie looks absolutly amazing!!! You have done a fab job with this card!
Kristy xo

Renkata said...

ohhh one of my favorite images.
You have coloured her so beautifly.
Stunning card dear.
Wish you a magical New Year!

chrilvian said...

great colouring

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Card Cathy! She is so adorable! You did a wonderful job! I love all the sparkles that you added! Happy Creating! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...